One of our favorite Gibson artist signature runs of all time, this is a 2014 Gibson Custom Shop Billy Gibbons Les Paul in the Aged version of which only 100 were made! The guitar is pure Gibbons, down to the pinstriped finish, Texas-shaped wear on the back of the body, and chambered body that make it one of the lightest Les Paul's you'll ever play. The guitar is an Aged run, and was signed by Billy on the back of the headstock (not at Gibson, most likely a concert), and the guitar includes a photo of Billy signing this Les Paul. It's in excellent condition with all wear original, and includes the case with Gibson certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Photo of Billy Gibbons Signing Headstock
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Antique Goldtop Aged Finish with Hand Painted Striping
- Maple Top
- Chambered Lightweight Mahogany Body
- One-Piece Mahogany Neck with Maple Spline
- Custom Neck Profile
- One-Piece Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 22 frets
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbuckers
- 2 Volume, 1 Tone, No Switch
- Kluson Deluxe Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .960" Neck Depth at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Depth at 12th Fret
- Signed by Billy Gibbons on back of the headstock, photo included
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!