What did you do in 1960 when you wanted a black Les Paul but couldn’t swing the cash for a Les Paul Custom? You called up Gibson and had them spray a Standard the color you wanted, such as the owner for the original guitar 0-0162 did, which led to this used Collectors Choice #34 model, aka Blackburst. The guitar has a washed cherry finish under the ebony top coat, and loaded with two Custom Bucker 3 humbuckers for a classic PAF tone. The guitar has an extra screw hole under the truss rod cover, for some reason unbeknownst to us. The knobs have been swapped out with the originals included. It includes the original hardshell case along with certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Original Knobs
- Aged “Blackburst” Ebony over Washed Cherry Finish
- Figured Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl Trapezoid Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1-11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gibson Vintage-Style Tuners
- Aged Nickel Hardware
- Aftermarket Seymour Duncan Joe Bonamassa Signed '59 Humbuckers
- 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!