Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Fly stealthily with this awesome all-black Gibson Custom Shop Flying V in a Custom outfit that includes multi-ply binding, block inlays and an ebony fretboard! With its 490R and 498T humbuckers, the guitar is ready to provide a ripping modern tone right out of the case!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Rounded Profile Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 490R and 498T Humbuckers
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and V-Plate Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- Ebony Finish
- 7 lbs, 4 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!