This Gibson Custom Lee Roy Parnell '59 Les Paul Standard is used and still excellent condition – with the original case and COA included. Inspired by Parnell's '59 Burst, this special piece boasts unique features such as a contoured cutaway edge, revised pickup routes, and the all new Vintage Tone circuit which uses vintage taper pots and paper-in-oil capacitors. A pair of '57 Classics, with a Plus variant in the bridge, provide the sonic engine and vintage style hardware throughout makes this Les Paul a great option for both the player and collector.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags
- Abilene Sunset Fade Gloss Nitro Finish
- Mahogany Body w/Hide Glue Fit Maple Top
- Royalite Binding
- 1 Piece Mahogany Neck
- Lee Roy Custom '59 Neck Profile
- 24.75" Scale Length
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid Inlays
- 12" Radius
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 1.687" Nylon Nut
- '57 Classic, '57 Classic Plus Humbuckers
- No-Wire ABR-1 Bridge w/Stop Bar
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 14 oz.
- .950" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!