P-90 lovers, rejoice! This is a stunning Music Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure Les Paul Custom featuring an Alpine White finish, gold hardware and triple P-90s! The guitar has a really nice resonance to it, and is really eye-catching thanks to the contrast of the black soapbars against the Alpine white finish.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Body
- Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Mahogany Neck
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Gibson P-90 Soapbar Pickups
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- Alpine White Gloss Finish
- 10 lbs.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!