Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and repaired Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Custom with a repaired headstock crack, done professionally. There's white lacquer touch-up paint and a new nut. It plays great and is ready for even more play time and gigs!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alpine White Finish
- Maple Top
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Rounded Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Gibson 490R Neck and 498T Bridge Humbuckers
- 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Kidney Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 11 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!