Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Look at that top! That's a 5A-grade piece of quilt maple you're drooling over! This is a Zoo-Spec Made 2 Measure Les Paul Axcess Custom finished in Bengal Burst and topped off with gold hardware. We love the Axcess with its slim "C" neck profile, carved out neck heel for a seamless feel, and the modern sounding Gibson humbuckers. Put your name on this one of a kind shredder Les Paul today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 5A Grade Figured Maple Top
- Weight-Relieved Mahogany Body
- Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Slim “C” Profile Mahogany Neck
- 22 Frets
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 490R (Neck), 498T (Bridge) Humbuckers
- Individual Volume, Individual Tone Controls
- 3-Way Switch
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo
- Grover Tuners
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!