Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Grab your tuxedo and bowtie with the ever-classy Les Paul Custom - this one as part of the Gibson Custom Shop series and finished in a Silverburst! With a solid ebony fretboard, multi-ply binding, and two excellent sounding 490R and 498T humbucking pickups, this one comes in at a super light 8 lbs, 15 oz!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Rounded Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Gibson 490R Neck and 498T Bridge Humbuckers
- 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Kidney Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- Silverburst Finish
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!