This awesome piece is a Made 2 Measure Les Paul Custom which we have spec'd to feature a mahogany top over the traditional mahogany body - much like a 1957 Les Paul Custom. The spin on this one is that it's got a walnut stain to the mahogany all throughout the body and neck giving it a rich, dark brown color. We love mahogany topped Customs for their added midrange honk, and this one certainly doesn't disappoint!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Walnut Stain Finish
- Mahogany Top and Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl Block Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1-11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custombucker Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Black Speed Knobs
- Three Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs. 1 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.000" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!