This awesome piece is a lightly used and in overall excellent condition Made 2 Measure Les Paul Custom. The guitar is similar to a '57 Custom in that it has a mahogany top and walnut stain. We love mahogany topped Customs for their added midrange honk, and this one certainly doesn't disappoint! The guitar has light pick marks and some slight tarnishing on the humbucker covers (no rust). The original case and certificate of authenticity are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Walnut Stain Finish
- Mahogany Top and Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl Block Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1-11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson 490R and 498T Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Black Speed Knobs
- Three Way Selector Switch
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 2 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!