This is a Made 2 Measure Les Paul Custom, spec'd by the Zoo to feature three Gibson soapbar P-90 pickups! The guitar is built of a mahogany body with a rounded profile to the mahogany neck, and classic Les Paul Custom cosmetics like the multi-ply body binding and split diamond headstock inlay. This is definitely a Custom that's different from all the rest!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alpine White Finish
- Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Rounded Profile Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl Block and Split Diamond Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson P-90 Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- Speed Knobs
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 9 lbs, 10 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!