Here is a used and in overall very good playing condition 2006 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Custom, with some mods that have been done to it including a refret with jumbo frets, changed nut to an unbleached bone nut, and swapped out switch tip and knobs. There is some discoloring on the back of the body and light amount of dings, however it plays wonderfully and rings out with a nice resonance! The guitar includes a non-original Gibson USA hardshell case. A great, played-in Les Paul Custom that you won't be afraid to bring to the gig and have some fun with!
Includes: Non-Original Gibson USA Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Rounded Profile
- Ebony Fretboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl Block Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1-11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson 490 Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Changed Nut, Swapped Switch Tip and Knobs
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gibson Keystone Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs. 13 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!