Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A unique and very modern looking Les Paul by the Gibson Custom Shop, this is a used 2017 Les Paul Standard with a trans black finish over a flame maple cap! The guitar has a set of nickel covered CustomBucker pickups with phase and coil-tap capabilities by each volume and tone controls. It's a very versatile Les Paul, with a vintage feel thanks to the '59 neck profile. It's in overall excellent condition with the original case, COA, and pickguard included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Pickguard
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Flame Maple Top, 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- ‘59 Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Gibson CustomBucker Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Phase), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Coil-Split) & Toggle Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners with Kidney Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 1 oz.
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.010" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!