The great ideas never end! This is a Zoo-Spec'd Made 2 Measure SG Special loaded to the brim with three uncovered Custom Bucker pickups and finished in a deep red aniline dye color. The guitar is lightweight, resonant, and looks quite unique with its pickup and wraparound bridge configuration.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aniline Dye Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dot Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Lightning Bar Wraparound Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 8 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!