If you live for big chunky necks on your guitars, we have a Custom Shop ES-335 that you're going to absolutely love. This is a Zoo-Spec'd Made 2 Measure 1959 ES-335 with a neck profile we're calling the "Monster Neck". Good friend and customer of The Music Zoo, David Misley spec'd his own Made 2 Measure out with "the biggest neck that Gibson Custom can build" - and we loved the feel of it so much when the first one came in that we've decided to make a few of our own for the shop. The neck is a full feeling baseball bat of a profile, with rounded shoulders that fit naturally to the curve of your fretting hand. Even players with smaller hands, or those who are used to slim necks quickly realize how comfortable and natural feeling a chunky neck can be! The extra wood definitely adds resonance and mass to the tone of the guitar as well.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Guitar
- Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Solid Maple Centerblock
- Mahogany Neck with 'Monster' Neck Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- 24-3/4" Scale Length, 1.687” Nut Width
- Nylon Nut
- 22 Authentic Medium-Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Humbuckers
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge with Nickel Plated Brass Saddles
- Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- .960" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.060" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!