You Save: $1,100.00 MSRP: $8399.00
Free Shipping Free 3-Year Assurance
In Stock! This Gibson Custom Shop model for sale is available to buy online now, and ready to ship from our Farmingdale, NY location.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Gibson Custom Shop Dealer
The Music Zoo is an authorized online dealer for Gibson Custom Shop Electric Guitars. Get expert service and product support when you buy Gibson Custom Shop gear from a trusted retailer.
Monster Neck 1959 Les Paul Factory Burst Item Description
If you live for big chunky necks on your guitars, we have a Custom Shop Les Paul that you're going to absolutely love. This is a Zoo-Spec'd Made 2 Measure 1959 Les Paul with a neck profile we're calling the "Monster Neck". Good friend and customer of The Music Zoo, David Misley spec'd his own Made 2 Measure out with "the biggest neck that Gibson Custom can build" - and we loved the feel of it so much when the first one came in that we've decided to make a few of our own for the shop. The neck is a full feeling baseball bat of a profile, with rounded shoulders that fit naturally to the curve of your fretting hand. Even players with smaller hands, or those who are used to slim necks quickly realize how comfortable and natural feeling a chunky neck can be! The extra wood definitely adds resonance and mass to the tone of the guitar as well. You hear it as well as feel it! Pick up a very special 'Monster Neck' Les Paul today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Factory Burst Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- 'Monster Profile' Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 9 lbs.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.040” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Produced in the Gibson Custom Shop
- Gibson Les Paul Body Shape
- Available Exclusively at The Music Zoo
- Brand New Condition with Warranty
- Solid Body Electric Guitar Construction
- VOS Finish Package (Vintage Original Spec)
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Monster Neck 1959 Les Paul Factory Burst online from The Music Zoo.