Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This special Les Paul Deluxe is a 2005 Gibson Custom Shop Pete Townshend Signature in Buillion Gold, modeled after the #3 Deluxe which Pete wielded in the '70s. Limited to only 75 pieces, this guitar recreates the original faithfully with two mini-humbucker pickups, a DiMarzio Dual Sound humbucker in the middle position, and two mini-toggles that either tap the DiMarzio or put it out of phase! There's a volume control for each pickup, and a master tone. The guitar is super clean and has barely any wear to it, with the original case, certificate of authenticity, and paperwork included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Pancake Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Headstock Volute
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1-11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Mini Humbucker Neck and Bridge with DiMarzio Dual Sound Middle Humbucker
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Thumbwheel Custom Straplocks
- 3 volume, 1 master tone, 3-way selector switch, 2 mini-toggles (one taps DiMarzio, other puts it out of phase)
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 10 lbs. 8 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!