Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a pre-owned aged and hand-signed Slash 1966 EDS-1275 Doubleneck from the Gibson Custom Shop. Originally sold by The Music Zoo and back to find itself a new home, still in collectors-condition. It's a replica of the doubleneck which Slash played throughout the late '80s into the 90s. Originally bought from a small music store in Indiana in 1990 - it was immediately put into the rotation for its looks as well as tone - who doesn't want to play something as cool as a Gibson doubleneck on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans? The guitar has a solid 1-piece mahogany body, authentic '66 medium "C" neck profiles, split parallelogram inlays and Custombucker Alnico III humbuckers. The guitars aging is replicated right from the original, and handbuilt in Nashville, Tennesee. The guitar includes the original vintage replica hard case, custom Slash concho guitar strap, and certificate of authenticity
Includes: Hardshell Case, Custom Slash Concho Guitar Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged Ebony Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Necks
- Indian Rosewood Fretboards with Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Celluloid Split Parallelogram Inlays
- Authentic '66 Medium C-Shape on Both Necks
- 1.687” Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Corian Nut
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- ABR-1 Style Bridge
- Double Line Metal Tulip Tuners
- Black Top Hat Knobs with Silver Inserts
- Aged Chrome Hardware
- 12 lbs.
- 13 lbs 1 oz.
- .910-1.010” 1st and 12th Fret Thickness on 12 String Neck
- .910-1.000” 1st and 12th Fret Thickness on 6 String Neck
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!