Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a class-act of a Jazz guitar: a used 2015 Gibson Custom Shop Wes Montgomery model in a Wine Red finish over the maple body. The guitar has an ebony fretboard with block inlays, a single '57 Classic humbucker in the neck position, and multi-ply body binding. The guitar is in overall excellent shape, with minor wear including a small indent on the bass side of the top, and some wear around the headstock edges. There is a Gibson strap pin installed on the neck heel. The original hardshell case and certificate of authenticity are included as well!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Wine Red Finish
- Spruce Top
- Maple Back and Sides
- Five-Piece Maple/Walnut Neck
- Traditional ES-Rounded Neck Profile
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- Pearl Block Inlays
- Multi-ply Binding on the Top and Back
- Single-Ply White F-Hole Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Ebony Base
- Period-Correct L-5 Tailpiece
- Schaller M6 Tuners
- Gibson ’57 Classic Humbucker Pickup
- Gold Hardware
- 7 lbs, 4 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!