Here's the 2019 Gibson ES-235 Gloss model, complete with a beautiful finish over a single-cutaway laminated maple body, pearloid dot-inlaid rosewood fretboard, and a set of modern sounding Burstbucker Pro pickups.
Includes: Gibson Soft Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- 1-Piece Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Spruce Bracing
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Burstbucker Pro Pickups
- Memphis Tone Circuit: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and ceramic capacitors
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs. 13 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!