Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used and still in excellent condition Gibson ES-275 Custom in an ebony finish and outfitted with gold hardware, built in 2018. The hollowbody guitar features block inlays, multi-ply body binding, and Gibson MHS humbuckers with a handwired harness. The guitar remains in excellent shape with only light surface wear around the body, no dings or dents! The original case and COA are included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Ebony Finish
- Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- "Rounded C" Shaped Mahogany Neck
- Bound Dark Rosewood Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 22 Frets
- MHS Lead and Rhythm Humbuckers
- Block Mother of Pearl Inlays
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Gold Hardware
- 6 lbs, 11 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!