Here is the new Gibson ES-335 Dot. You don't need a whole lot of accouterments to get that great semi-hollow tone! Dot inlays, single-ply binding, and MHS II humbuckers and you're ready to go!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Quartersawn Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Spruce Bracing
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- MHS II Humbuckers
- Memphis Tone Circuit Plus : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs 15 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!