Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
ES-335 Dot Cherry Burst 2019 Item Description
Everyone needs a cherry red ES-335 in their stable, so why not make it this lightly used 2019 Gibson ES-335 Dot! The guitar is built of a laminated maple body, sturdy quartersawn mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard and loaded up with two Gibson MHS II humbuckers!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
Product Specs and Features
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Quartersawn Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- MHS II Humbuckers
- MTC Premiere: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 Toggle Switch, Hand-Wired with Matched 550K Potentiometers and Orange Drop Capacitors
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this ES-335 Dot Cherry Burst 2019 online from The Music Zoo.