Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
What's better than an ES-335? How about an ES-335 loaded up with some awesome Gibson P-90s for rhythm and lead tones that dreams are made of! This is part of the 2019 Gibson lineup, featuring a laminate maple body, single-ply cream binding, a comfortable rounded "C" neck profile, and pearloid dot inlays.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- 1-Piece Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Spruce Bracing
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- MHS P-90 Pickups
- Memphis Tone Circuit: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and ceramic capacitors
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 3 oz.
- .850 Neck Profile at Nut
- .980 Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!