Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The perfect blend of airy Gibson ES-335 tone with added cosmetics such as a figured maple body and small block inlays - this Sixties Cherry-finished ES-335 Figured from Gibson is a perfect semi-hollowbody guitar. With increased resonance and sustain via the thermally engineered quartersawn Adirondack spruce bracing, the guitar plays like a dream and sounds like one too -all loaded up with Gibson's own MHS II humbucker pickups.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Guitar
- Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Thermally Engineered Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce Bracing
- 24-3/4" Scale Length, 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- MHS II Humbuckers with 500k Pots and Orange Drop Caps
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Pearloid Small Block Inlays
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!