This is the new Gibson ES-335 Satin semi-hollow, with a smooth satin finish over a laminated maple/poplar/maple body. The guitar has a super strong quartersawn mahogany neck, and a set of MHS II humbuckers to provide the open and airy ES-335 tone!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Quartersawn Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- MHS II Humbuckers
- MTC Premiere : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 Toggle Switch, Hand-Wired with Matched 550K Potentiometers and Orange Drop Capacitors
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs. 10 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!