Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
ES-335 Studio Vintage Burst Item Description
The ES-335 Studio from Gibson gives you that thick and well-defined ES-335 tone with some stripped down looks that give the guitar an affordable price point for the gigging player. Features include a laminated maple body with a maple neck, dot inlays, and a set of '57 Classic humbuckers.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- 1-Piece Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Spruce Bracing
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- ’57 Classic and Classic Plus Humbuckers
- Memphis Tone Circuit : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and ceramic capacitors
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 2 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this ES-335 Studio Vintage Burst online from The Music Zoo.