Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This used ES-335 Studio from Gibson gives you that thick and well-defined ES-335 tone with some stripped down looks that give the guitar an affordable price point for the gigging player. The guitar has a few very feint cracks in the finish on the back of the body, between the binding and the back. Nothing down to wood which would compromise the build of the guitar! The original case is included.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- 1-Piece Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Spruce Bracing
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- ’57 Classic and Classic Plus Humbuckers
- Memphis Tone Circuit : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and ceramic capacitors
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs. 2 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!