Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Everyone needs a cherry red ES-335 in their collection! This is a used 2018 ES-335 Traditional, in overall very good condition with some light play marks around the body and tarnishing on the hardware. The guitar is built of laminate maple, with a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard bound and inlaid with small blocks, and two MHS humbuckers! The original hard case and COA are included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Rounded “C” Neck Profile
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearloid Small Block Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- MHS Humbuckers
- MTC+ Electronics: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Orange Drop Capacitors
- Three-Way Pickup Toggle
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- Antique Faded Cherry Finish
- 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!