The Gibson ES-335 model is the corner stone of the Gibson ES guitar lineup! This smooth-feeling gloss model is finished in Vintage Ebony over a 3-ply maple body with a hand-rolled Rounded “C” mahogany neck, loaded up with two Calibrated T-Type humbuckers and a hand-wired harness. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Vintage Deluxe tuners, an ABR-1 bridge! Add a great playing ES-335 to your collection today!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Guitar
- Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Spruce Bracing
- 24-3/4" Scale Length, 1.7” Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Calibrated T-Type Humbuckers with 500k Pots and Orange Drop Caps
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Pearloid Dot Inlays
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe Keystone Button Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!