This is the new Gibson ES-339 Gloss, offered in a beautiful Sixties Cherry finish combined with excellent specs that include a laminated maple body, classy looking single-ply cream binding, and a set of MHS II humbucker pickups.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Quartersawn Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- MHS II Humbuckers
- MTC Premiere : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 Toggle Switch, Hand-Wired with Matched 550K Potentiometers and Orange Drop Capacitors
- Single-Ply Binding
- ABR-1 Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs. 12 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!