Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Birds of Fire, anyone? This is the very cool Gibson Firebird from Gibson Montana, a square shouldered dreadnought with a bright and boomy sound thanks to the great looking quilted maple back and sides, as well as snappy maple neck. The fretboard is adorned with abalone 'flames' inlays, as well as a pickguard and bridge with their own fiery designs.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Non-Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Antique Cherry Back Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Quilt Maple Back and Sides
- Maple Neck
- Richlite Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Abalone Flames Inlays
- 25.5” Scale Length, 1.725” Nut Width
- Grover Keystone Tuners
- Hummingbird Pickguard with Flames Design
- Gold Hardware
- 4 lbs, 12 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!