This 'Love Dove' is a collaboration between Tesla guitarist and songwriter Frank Hannon with Gibson Montana! It's based off of Hannon's '70s Dove wich he used to write and record numerous hit songs, including "Love Song"! This guitar features a thermally aged sitka spruce top paired with figured maple back and sides. The thermal aging process gracefully ages the top wood for a "broken in and already vintage" tone right out of the case from the first strum! More features include a '70s-era Dove bridge with scalloped wings, a Dove pickguard, and each interior label is signed by Frank Hannon!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar Guitar
- Vintage Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Dove Body Style
- Traditional Hand Scalloped X-Bracing Pattern
- Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce Top
- Flame Maple Back and Sides
- 3-Piece Maple Neck with Rosewood Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.725" Neck Width at Nut, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Multi-Ply Binding
- Rosewood Bridge with Bone Saddle
- L.R. Baggs VTC Electronics
- Grover Keystone Tuners
- 5 lbs. 6 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!