Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This awesome Gibson USA guitar is a lightly used Gary Moore Les Paul Standard, finished in Lemon Burst and outfitted with the looks that made the original 1959 Les Paul which Gary used such an iconic instrument. The original was first made famous by being played by Peter Green, who then changed hands to Gary Moore for much of his career. This guitar features two Burstbucker Pro humbuckers, mismatched amber and gold top hat knobs, and a reversed neck humbucker. The guitar is still in excellent condition with the exception of some light scratches on the back of the body. It includes the original case.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Grade-AA Maple Top
- Grade-A Mahogany Body
- Rounded 50's Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- Figured Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays
- Burstbucker Pro Pickups (Reversed Neck Pickup)
- Orange Drop Tone Capacitors
- TonePros Tune-O-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- TonePros Kluson Green-Key Tuners with 16:1 Ratio
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs 11 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!