Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
One of the most popular Gibson acoustic guitars ever produced, built for the left-handed player! This is a Gibson Hummingbird in the classic Vintage Sunburst finish, complete with a sitka spruce top, rosewood back and sides - and added L.R. Baggs VTC electronics for easy plugging in onstage to a soundboard or amplifier!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Square Shoulder Dreadnought Body Style
- Sitka Spruce Top with Traditional Scalloped X Bracing
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.725" Nut Width
- Multi Ply Top Binding, Multi Ply Back Binding
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram Inlays
- Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- L.R. Baggs VTC Electronics
- Vintage Cherry Sunburst Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- 4 lbs, 11 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!