Part of the Gibson Original Collection and from within that, the Faded Series - this is the Hummingbird Faded with a satin natural finish! The Hummingbird Faded blends vintage appointments and today's modern, high-quality build construction. The Hummingbird Faded is outfitted with gold Gotoh® Keystone tuners, a traditional Hummingbird truss rod cover, and a bone nut and saddle. This modern acoustic even features a LR Baggs VTC pickup installed, with convenient volume and tone controls mounted within the soundhole.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Round Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- 1.725” Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- Mother of Pearl Parallelograms Inlays
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Multi-Ply Top and Single-Ply Back Binding
- LR Baggs VTC Electronics
- Soundhole Mounted Volume and Tone Controls
- Grover Open-Back Tuners
- 4 lbs, 2 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!