The Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson’s long history of producing world-famous Square Shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove, and Songwriter models. Gibson proudly introduces a slim body, Square Shoulder design, hand built using all solid tonewoods. Available in both Antique Natural and Rosewood Burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back and Sides
- Advanced Response Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 16” Fretboard Radius
- 20 Frets
- 1.725” Nut Width
- Tusq Saddle and Nut
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram Inlays
- Traditional Belly Up Bridge
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Multi-Ply Top and Single-Ply Back Binding
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Kidney Buttons
- Fishman Sonitone Electronics
- 5 lbs, 2 oz.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!