What's better than a Gibson J-45? How about a J-45 with the added lush sounds of being a 12-string guitar! This is the Gibson J-45 Standard 12-string acoustic electric! Featuring a mahogany body, Sitka spruce top, and mahogany neck, it has a SlimTaper™ neck profile for playing comfort, a bone nut and saddle, TUSQ® bridge pins, Grover® Mini Rotomatic® tuners, and comes equipped with LR Baggs™ VTC electronics, making it ready to deliver beautiful, chiming, 12-string tones on stage or in the studio, right out of the included Gibson hardshell case.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Vintage Sunburst Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top with Traditional Scalloped X Bracing
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.875" Nut Width
- Multi Ply Top Binding, Single Ply Back Binding
- Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- L.R. Baggs VTC Electronics
- 5 lbs, 6 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!