This is a Gibson J-45 Standard in a Vintage Sunburst finish. The J-45 has been Gibson's top-selling acoustic guitar for years. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, Gibson's most popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line, world renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass, and excellent projection. The Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides provide all of the great tone Gibson's dreadnoughts are known for, and the L.R. Baggs VTC electronics ensure your tone is carried over when you plug in.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Vintage Sunburst Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top with Traditional Scalloped X Bracing
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.725" Nut Width
- Multi Ply Top Binding, Single Ply Back Binding
- Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- L.R. Baggs VTC Electronics
- 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!