Turn heads with this unique J-45 Studio. Hand-built using rosewood back and sides with a Sitka spruce top. The slim body depth allows for increased comfort underarm and the flatter fingerboard allows a finer playability. Available in both Antique Natural and Rosewood Burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back and Sides
- Advanced Response Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 16” Fretboard Radius
- 20 Frets
- 1.725” Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- Mother of Pearl Dots Inlays
- Rectangle Bridge
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Multi-Ply Top and Single-Ply Back Binding
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Kidney Buttons
- Fishman Sonitone Electronics
- 4 lbs 15 oz.
- .880" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!