This is a used and still in overall excellent condition Les Paul Classic model, built by Gibson in 2018 with an Ebony finish. The previous owner installed a Fralin P-90 in the bridge position, as well as a Bigsby tailpiece (with Vibramate plate so that no extra screw holes have been added). The original case is included as well as a strap and the original bridge pickup!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Strap & Original Bridge
- Solidbody Electric Guitar.
- Ebony Finish
- Maple Top
- Weight Relieved Mahogany Body
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson P-90 Neck Pickup, Fralin Bridge P-90
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Aftermarket Bigsby and Vibramate Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 10 lbs 10 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!