Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Those who want classic Les Paul looks tied together with modern 'under the hood' features: this used 2021 Les Paul Classic is for you! The guitar has a maple top over a 9-hole weight relief body, a set of zebra-bobbin Burstbucker 61R and 61T pickups, and switching that lets you get single-coil, out of phase, and Pure Bypass (bridge pickup straight to the output jack) all in one instrument! It's in very clean condition with barely any wear on it, and the original Gibson hard case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and 9-Hole Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker 61R and 61T Zebra-Bobbin Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Kidney Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs 8 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!