Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A versatile Les Paul for the modern guitarist, here's a lightly used 2021 Les Paul Classic in Translucent Cherry! You can get full humbucker, coil-tapped and Pure Bypass tones out of all of the push-pull controls on a Les Paul Classic. This one includes the original hardshell case and is still super clean.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and 9-Hole Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker 61R and 61T Zebra-Bobbin Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Kidney Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!