Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop 2015 Item Description
Part of the 2015 Les Paul 100th Centennial Model series, here’s a used Les Paul Deluxe in a classic Goldtop finish. The 2015 models offered old-school appearances with some great under-the-hood features that made the guitars gig-worthy players such as Alnico V mini-humbuckers with coil split capabilities, a mini-toggle decibel boost, and an aftermarket TUSQ nut installed. The guitar is in overall excellent condition minus some light scratches on the back of the body, but the top still looking super clean! The original hardshell case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2015 Les Paul 100th Centennial Model
- Gold Top Finish
- Weight-Relieved Mahogany Body
- Maple Top
- One-Piece Mahogany Neck with Rosewood Fretboard
- Asymmetrical Rounded Neck Profile
- Aftermarket TUSQ Nut
- Mother of Pearl Trapezoid Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length; 12" Compound Radius; 1.795" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Les Paul Alnico V Mini-Humbucker Pickups
- Coil Splitting
- Two Volume Controls and One Tone Controls
- Decibel Boost via Mini-Toggle Switch
- Orange Drop Capacitors
- Supreme Grip Gold Speed Knobs
- Thumbwheel-Adjustable Hex-Screw-Attached Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Titanium Saddles and Stopbar Tailpiece
- G Force Automatic Tuning with G Force Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 10 lbs, 2 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop 2015 online from The Music Zoo.