This great looking Les Paul is a limited edition model built in 2004 with a Pacific Reef finish over a flame maple cap with a slim '60s neck profile and ebony fretboard! Pickups are a set of Burstbuckers, and the tuners have been changed for a set of locking Gotohs. The original tuners are included in the case. There is some lacquer checking around the headstock and headstock inlay, no major wear. A great looking Gibson USA guitar with a unique color!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Original Tuners
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Pacific Reef Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- ’60s Slim Profile Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Burstbucker Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs 15 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!