Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A Les Paul built for the Modern Era, here is a used but still in excellent condition Gibson Les Paul Modern! The guitar is built with an easy to play Ultra-Modern weight-relieved mahogany body, assymetrical slim-taper neck profile with a super smooth contoured heel and ebony fretboard. Electronics are a set of Burstbucker Pro humbuckers with wiring that will let you get any and every tone you need out of a single Les Paul! The original case is included!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Ultra-Modern Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper Profile w/ Modern Contoured Heel
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, Compound Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker Pro and Pro + Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatic Tuners with Keystone Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs. 13 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!