Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Les Paul Modern Graphite Top Item Description
A Les Paul built for the Modern Era, here is a used but still in excellent condition Gibson Les Paul Modern! The guitar is built with an easy to play Ultra-Modern weight-relieved mahogany body, assymetrical slim-taper neck profile with a super smooth contoured heel and ebony fretboard. Electronics are a set of Burstbucker Pro humbuckers with wiring that will let you get any and every tone you need out of a single Les Paul! The original case is included!
Includes: Hardshell Case
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Ultra-Modern Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper Profile w/ Modern Contoured Heel
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, Compound Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker Pro and Pro + Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatic Tuners with Keystone Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs. 13 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Les Paul Modern Graphite Top online from The Music Zoo.