This is the new Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s, a straight to the point Les Paul featuring a solid mahogany body, Vintage '50s neck profile, and a set of excellent Burstbucker 1 and 2 humbuckers! This guitar is built for left-handed guitar players!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Vintage ‘50s Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 Humbuckers
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 11 lbs, 2 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!