Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A glowing return to the Golden Era of Gibson, this is the new Les Paul Standard '50s P-90 as part of the Original Collection! The guitar has a maple top over a solid mahogany body sans weight-relief, a chunky profile to the mahogany neck, and a great sounding set of Gibson P-90 pickups for that fat, chiming '50s tone!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Gibson Original Collection
- Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Vintage ‘50s Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- P-90 Pickups
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs 8 oz.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.01" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!