Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Les Paul Standard '50s P-90 Goldtop Item Description
A glowing return to the Golden Era of Gibson, this is the new Les Paul Standard '50s P-90 as part of the Original Collection! The guitar has a maple top over a solid mahogany body sans weight-relief, a chunky profile to the mahogany neck, and a great sounding set of Gibson P-90 pickups for that fat, chiming '50s tone!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Gibson Original Collection
- Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Vintage ‘50s Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- P-90 Pickups
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 4 oz.
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.010" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Les Paul Standard '50s P-90 Goldtop online from The Music Zoo.