Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Who doesn't love the classic look of a dark Tobacco Burst Les Paul? This is a lightly used 2019 Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s mode, with a figured maple cap over a solid mahogany body and chunky neck profile. The guitar is still super clean, with only light surface swirl around the body. The original case is included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Vintage ‘50s Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 Humbuckers
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs. 15 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!